Thursday, July 2, 2009

Stupid Questions

I LOVE ASIANS. DO YOU?
I hate life. What do you hate?
I love death. What do you love?
I am awesome. Who are you?
My name is Farzana. What's yours?
I was born in Japan. Where were you born?
I can breakdance>and shuffle. Can you?
I am curry, and I hate it.
I am immune from Anthony's hatred of curry girls. Are you?
I am smart. Are you?
I come from Asia. Do you?
I can't eat pig. Can you?
I am sad. Are you?
I think Andrew Tran from the U.S. is da schizz. Do you?
I am a retard. Are you?
I used to laugh at everything. Did you?
I'm in Year 8. Are you?
I am tank. Are you?
I have 4 birds-Bananas. Bing, Bong, and Beng Beng. Do you?
I have a big house. Do you?
I have to say bye now. I don't care about you.

4 comments:

  1. this blog rox my sox. it has 2 rok urs and if it doesnt, u r the gayest person alive. i love this blog, and u should 2. i know this person, and if ur awesome, u will 2. if u dont like HER, i hate u. if u write something nice, u better mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup Farzana. :D I got your link on my blog. (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling any better Farzana ? We had a free period in English, but Vercoe spoiled the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I am smart. Are you?"
    "I am a retard. Are you?"

    what is this i dont even

    ReplyDelete